The CEM specialises in providing innovative and cost-effective safety, health and
environmental (SHE) management consultation services of the highest international
standard that are relevant to the African and developing-country context.
The CEM provides environmental impact assessment (EIA) services to both the private and public sector. The CEM’s approach to EIA focuses on the facilitation of interaction and communication between the client, regulator, other stakeholders and technical specialists. The CEM, in association with our extensive network of specialists, is in the position to streamline projects with multiple authorisation requirements by managing the authorisation processes in parallel.
The CEM provides services in the following fields:
- ENVIRONMENTAL AUTHORISATIONS AND PERMITTING
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND OTHER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (EMS)
- ENVIRONMENTAL LEGAL COMPLIANCE AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AUDITS
- TECHNICAL SPECIALIST SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAW SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL RISK ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT (ERAM)
Please follow the link below to request more information.
Please the link below to request a quote.
Request more Information
Request a Quote
Please complete the form below to request more information. Fields marked * are
Please complete the form below to request a quote. Fields marked * are mandatory.