The CEM specialises in providing innovative and cost-effective safety, health and
environmental (SHE) management consultation services of the highest international
standard that are relevant to the African and developing-country context.
The CEM's experience with management systems in general and environmental management systems in particular goes back to 1994 when the first revision of ISO 14001 was generated.
The CEM has extensive experience in:
- ENVIRONMENTAL AUTHORISATIONS AND PERMITTING
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND OTHER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (EMS)
- ENVIRONMENTAL LEGAL COMPLIANCE AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AUDITS
- TECHNICAL SPECIALIST SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAW SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL RISK ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT (ERAM)
Please follow the link below to request more information.
Please the link below to request a quote.
Request more Information
Request a Quote
Please complete the form below to request more information. Fields marked * are
Please complete the form below to request a quote. Fields marked * are mandatory.