The CEM specialises in providing innovative and cost-effective safety, health and
environmental (SHE) management consultation services of the highest international
standard that are relevant to the African and developing-country context.
The CEM’s law specialists have extensive knowledge of environmental- and occupational and mine health and safety-related legislation and regulations of all the spheres of government.
The CEM is in a position to provide the following services to both the public and the private sector:
- ENVIRONMENTAL AUTHORISATIONS AND PERMITTING
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND OTHER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (EMS)
- ENVIRONMENTAL LEGAL COMPLIANCE AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AUDITS
- TECHNICAL SPECIALIST SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAW SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL RISK ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT (ERAM)
Please follow the link below to request more information.
Please the link below to request a quote.
Request more Information
Request a Quote
Please complete the form below to request more information. Fields marked * are
Please complete the form below to request a quote. Fields marked * are mandatory.