The CEM specialises in providing innovative and cost-effective safety, health and
environmental (SHE) management consultation services of the highest international
standard that are relevant to the African and developing-country context.
The CEM has the expertise to assist organisations with conducting environmental risk assessments that conform to ISO 31001.
These risk assessments include the identification and assessment of the eco-toxicological-based risk assessments for hazardous substances throughout their life cycles.
The risk assessments are performed both for base lines and for issue-based risk assessment scopes.
- ENVIRONMENTAL AUTHORISATIONS AND PERMITTING
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND OTHER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (EMS)
- ENVIRONMENTAL LEGAL COMPLIANCE AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AUDITS
- TECHNICAL SPECIALIST SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAW SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL RISK ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT (ERAM)
Please follow the link below to request more information.
Please the link below to request a quote.
Request more Information
Request a Quote
Please complete the form below to request more information. Fields marked * are
Please complete the form below to request a quote. Fields marked * are mandatory.