Consultation Services Terms and Conditions
1 TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Consultation Services
1.1 Quotations are in South African Rand (ZAR) and is valid for 90 (ninety) days from the date stated.
1.2 Fees include VAT, unless stated otherwise.
1.3 Quotations for services delivered outside of South Africa exclude costs related to the following that may apply:
- Import taxes;
- VAT that may apply;
- Withholding fees;
- Courier costs of training material, or reports;
- Medical / travel insurance and inoculations;
- Work permits;
- Police clearance certificates;
- Any other fees charged by customs.
1.4 Should the CEM be the preferred service provider, an appointment for delivery of the services must be made and confirmed in writing.
1.5 Once an appointment has been made in writing, cancellation of confirmed bookings is subject to a 50% cancellation fee up to 10 working days prior to the agreed upon dates. Thereafter, a 100% cancellation fee applies.
1.6 Appointment of the CEM denotes acceptance of all applicable terms and conditions.
1.7 Appointment Requirements
Once an appointment to deliver the work as specified has been confirmed in writing, all parties must agree to the final dates for the identified deliverables.
1.8 Terms of payment
Payment must be made within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. The client will be invoiced upon delivery of a Draft Report.
No editable copies of any report shall be provided to the client. An electronic format of the final report will be submitted in PDF format.
Should any follow-up meetings, presentations, or additional work will be done at cost and approved by the client prior to initiation of additional work..
1.10 Client Responsibilities
It is the responsibility of the client to make arrangements for the following:
- Induction training and access clearance, permits etc.
- Planning, scheduling and arranging the audit or project meetings in accordance with the plan agreed upon.
- Confirmation of the availability of all interviewees one working day in advance and informing the CEM accordingly.
- Sourcing all documents required by the CEM such as permits, procedures or any other documents required by the CEM and making them available in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all identified members of staff are available as scheduled.
Once an appointment has been made in writing, cancellation of confirmed bookings is subject to a 50% cancellation fee up to 10 days prior to the agreed date of commencement of the project. Thereafter, a 100% cancellation fee applies.
The CEM may not provide any client-related information or audit findings to any third party without the written consent of the client.